Events

Blockchain Invasion Live Interview With QiQ Global

On August 25th 2018, the OkayKrypto media team was invited to the Blockchain Invasion Live Event to interview the leaders of 8 blockchain companies.

Here are the insights from our interview with the COO of QiQ Global, Dalston Pung.

QiQ Global

OkayKrypto: Tell us about your company…

Dalston: QiQ Global is all about building shared transportation for the masses. The whole idea is allowing the masses to power it.

Our company slogan is “A Global Green Transportation System built for the masses, powered by the masses”.

OkayKrypto: What got you into the blockchain space and how long have you been in this industry?

Dalston: As a company itself, we have been around for 3 years. We have hardware and software technology that allows big shared transportation vehicles to become fully charged within 7 minutes. Therefore, we have been around for very long. But in the past year, we started exploring blockchain technology because we believe that there are two things that must happen in shared transportation. The first is how people are being affected by shared transportation. We do not want to just populate spaces with shared transportation randomly. We want communities to come around and to be able to vote on and share about the types of shared transportation they would like or where they want shared transportation to be built at in the community. So, for the past year we have been exploring blockchain technology to really bring our business forward.

OkayKrypto: What’s your company’s unique selling point or differentiator?

Dalston: I think there are 2 unique things about our business. The first one is that the QiQ Token is designed to be a utility token. It is also to be used when the second tier architecture is ready for participatory ownership as a payment token only. So unlike a lot of projects out there that raise funds and take about 24 months to build their product/service, we actually have deployable products ready. Therefore, when people buy our QiQ Token, we actually allow the QiQ Tokens to be used as a payment system for our shared transportation. We are hoping to deploy more of our products in countries like Singapore, Korea and Vietnam so that more people can use the utility token not only on our trading platform, but they can also use it to pay in our system itself.

OkayKrypto: What are the major benefits users can obtain and what’s the end result you hope to achieve?

Dalston: Firstly, I think that when users obtain the QiQ Token, they can use it as a preferential payment method in our shared transportation system. Secondly, what we hope to achieve at the end, is that we actually want shared transportation data to be transparent. We believe that at the end of the day, mass public transportation is built for the masses.

 

 

OkayKrypto: Who is your main target market and which market sector do you serve?

Dalston:  I think it will be two markets. The first target market would be developing countries where smart cities are being built by their governments. The second target market would be very congested places like Tokyo and Seoul. We are actually looking at congested cities in developing countries that are moving toward smart city development.

OkayKrypto: We know right now that you’re in the midst of raising funds for your ICO. What kinds of investors are you looking for?

Dalston: 40% of our ICO supply will be shared amongst the general public. For the remaining 60%, we are looking for strategic partners. They can use QiQ Tokens that they buy to contribute and vote in terms of how they want their public transportation to be built because 55% of the total raised amount will go into building infrastructure in the cities that we are already in partnership with.

OkayKrypto: If investors are interested to invest in your ICO, how can they reach you?

Website: www.qiq.global/

Telegram: @QIQCommunity

Email: info@qiq.global

Telegrowth
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top